Welcome to Nebo Crossing Academy!
Nebo Crossing Academy is known for its excellent academics, loving Christian atmosphere, beautiful campus, and affordability. Since we began in 2011, our goal has been partnering with parents to help prepare students for the day they graduate. We feel that each child should be well rounded; our focus is on their relationship with Christ first and foremost, and after that we put a high priority on academics, manners, respect, social interaction, and leadership.
What parents are saying...
"The environment at NCA was the positive change my son needed to succeed in middle school."
" We love the personal communication and family feel at NCA "
"Our favorite part is the focus on academics and character building"
"Each teacher's compassion and willingness to help my child succeed always passes my expectations"
- Time is TBDNebo Crossing AcademyTime is TBDNebo Crossing Academy, 961 Harmony Grove Rd, Nebo, NC 28761, USAStudents in this club will enjoy learning the games of chess and checkers or sharpening the skills and strategies they already have.
- Time is TBDNebo Crossing AcademyTime is TBDNebo Crossing Academy, 961 Harmony Grove Rd, Nebo, NC 28761, USAEach club member will keep a game record of how many games they practice throughout the week and the opponents' signatures as proof. When the club ends, everyone will be sent off with their own 52-player deck and a treasure trove of gaming expertise.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDUsing magnetic building tiles, tubes, and tracks, students will build their own creations and explore which designs work best.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDStudents in this club will learn and practice various songs for this year's Christmas drama. Students will be expected to attend and perform at the drama which will be held on December 15th.
- Time is TBDNeboTime is TBDNebo, 961 Harmony Grove Rd, Nebo, NC 28761, USAEach year NCA is able to accomplish more and more do to our wonderful volunteers! Sign-up here to involved with the PIT Crew (Parent Involvement Team. This amazing group of people partner with NCA faculty to help with Fundraisers, events, volunteering, and teacher appreciation!